BSSC Graduate Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 - 211 Vacancies:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 211 Graduate Assistant Teacher for Government Residential Ambedkar High School, Bihar. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 23-02-2016 to 17-03-2016.
BSSC Graduate Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 - 211 Vacancies
Post Name: Graduate Assistant Teacher
No. of Vacancies: 211 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800
Grade Pay: Rs. 4600
Job Location: Patna (Bihar)
Eligibility Criteria for BSSC Recruitment:
Educational Qualification: Candidate applying for the above vacancies must have Graduation degree in relevant subjects with 55% marks and B.Ed recognized by NCTE.
- General Category: 21 to 37 years
- OBC Category: 21 to 40 years
- General Category (Female): 21 to 40 years
- SC/ST Category: 21 to 42 years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on written test.
- For GEN/OBC and other State Candidates: Rs. 750
- For SC/ST Candidates (Only for Bihar Domicile): Rs. 200
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through BSSC website www.bssc.bih.nic.in from 23-02-2016 to 17-03-2016.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 23-02-2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 17-03-2016