HDFC Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form Process for HDFC Careers/Openings:
HDFC Bank has made announcement to recruit educated and enthusiastic job seekers for the position of Sales Officers. There are many vacant positions needed to be filled through this recruitment.
HDFC Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form Process for HDFC Careers/Openings
Organization: Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) Bank
Category: Private Bank Jobs 2016
Total Posts: Various
Name of The Post: Development Officer, PO, Clerk in various sections
- Credit Manager- Insta Loans- Chennai-0576
- OCC- Sales Mgr-Credit Cards Telesale-Chennai-1148
- Credit Mgr-Retail Agri-Vijayawada-0109
- Sales Manager-Auto Loans
- Collections Mgr- Debt Mgmt-Ambala
- Key Account Manager- Credit Cards- Mumbai
- Credit Manager – Agri Lending
- Collections Manager- Karur
- BOE-RAO-IL Ops-Chomu
- Authorizer-WB Ops-Sunderbani
- Business Banking – Working Capital – Relationship Manager
- Relationship Manager-Business Banking Working Capital
- Regional Product Manager
- Gold Loan Officer
- Project Member Lean Sigma Projects
Pay Scale: Candidates engaged against the desired posts will get suitable amount of salary per month by bank authorities. Additional incentives like Transport allowance and medial charges will be admissible to the appointed applicant.
Location: All India
Educational Qualification: The candidates willing to apply need to possess diploma or graduation degree or Post Graduation degree in relevant field from Concern University or institution with good academic records.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years
Selection Procedure: Bank will conduct online written test or interview for recruitment of capable candidates. According to skills of aspirants and post requirement selection committee of the organization will hire talented job seekers.
Application Mode: Online only
HDFC Bank Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of Written exam or Interview. It may decided by the number of candidates applied to the specific posts.
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness specific to banking
- Computer Knowledge
- Marketing (if applicable)
How to apply:
- Candidates who eligible to empanel the banking sector must fulfills all the requisite eligibility can apply for HDFC Current Openings by log on to the Official Website which is www.hdfcbank.com.
- Choose ‘Careers’ option visible at the top left of home page.
- Then go for ‘current openings’ link and on the next page select ‘Functional Area’, ‘Hierarchy Level’, ‘Field of Education’ and ‘Education Level’ respectively.
- Now press ‘start’ button at the bottom of the page and the new page will get open containing various current vacancies.
- Seek for the post for which you want to apply and press ‘apply’ tab against it.
- Fill the form with correct details and upload all the relevant documents if required.
- Click ‘submit’ tab and retrain a copy of application form for future reference.
- Online Application Commencement from – Started receiving applications
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – On going
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Available soon