HPCL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Assistant Posts:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has displayed vacancies of Junior Admin Assistant & General Service Assistant for PWD candidates on year-on-year basis. Interested candidates satisfying the required eligibility notification can submit their application by online submission on or before last date 21st March 2016 at 11:59 PM.
HPCL Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Assistant Posts
HPCL Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 07
Name of the Post:
- Junior Admin Assistant: 04 Posts (HH)
- General Service Assistant: 03 Posts (VH: 01, HH: 02)
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 35 years for Post No.01 & 38 years for Post No.02.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Regular Graduation with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Post No.01 & ITI in relevant Trade with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters/ years for Post No.02.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Skill/ written/ aptitude/ Computer based test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 04-03-2016 at 11.00 AM to 21-03-2016 at 23.59 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before Applying online candidates should have valid email ID, contact No & scanned copies of all relevant certificates & passport size photograph.
- Log on to the website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click on “Career Opportunities” & Select the desired Post.
- Read the instructions carefully & Click on “Click here to Login”.
- Fill all the details & submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date & Time of Online Application: 21/03/2016 at 11:59 PM.
Tentative date for Computer Based Test: 10/04/2016.