HPSCB Recruitment 2016 Junior Clerks (31 Vacancies):
The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (HPSCB) A Scheduled Bank, Shimla invites applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Junior Clerks for filling up 31 Vacancies on Contract Basis for a period of 05 Years from the date of joining which is subject to renewal on year to year basis, based on their performance.
HPSCB Recruitment 2016 Junior Clerks - 31 Vacancies
No of Vacancies
18 to 45 Years (The candidates born between 01/01/1998 and 02/01/1971 (Both days inclusive). Age Relaxation 05 Years for SC / ST.
₹ 10300-34800/- and Grade Pay ₹ 3200/-
- Candidates applying HPSCB Jr. Clerk posts should pass Matric with 45% marks or 10+2 with 40% marks or a graduate degree from a recognized university or institution. 5% relaxation in marks is given for SC/ST/IRDP/Antodaya candidates.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as Secretary of Primary Agricultural Credit Societies or Cooperative Societies.
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be above 18 years and below 45 years as on 01-01-2016.
Age relaxation of 5 years is given for SC/ST candidates.
- For General/OBC/Ex-servicemen/WFF/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 600
- For SC/ST/IRDP/Antodya Candidates: Rs. 400
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written exam.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates, experience certificate and bank challan through post/courier to General Manager, The HP State Cooperative Bank Limited, Head Office, The Mall Shimla-171001 on or before 31-03-2016.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-03-2016
To Download Recruitment Official Notification: CLICKHERE